First and foremost I am absolutely dumbfounded by the two very different views of the Nuclear Deal “agreement” reached earlier this morning. Im left with a loss of words at how DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT Iran’s interpretation of the deal is compared to that of the United State’s.
“According to the Iranian Foreign Ministry, the deal allows for Iran to continue its activities at Arak, Fordow and Natanz facilities. The agreement also stipulates that no additional sanctions will be imposed on Tehran because of its nuclear energy program”.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif also states,
“We believe that the current agreement … has a very clear reference to the fact that [the] Iranian enrichment program will continue”
“A sticking point during the talks involved Iran’s continued work on a partly constructed heavy water reactor near the town of Arak. If allowed to operate, the reactor could supply Iran with a potential source of plutonium, which, like high-enriched uranium, can be used to make nuclear bombs”
Furthermore, the Washington Post states,
“Under the agreement reached in Geneva, Iran would be required to halt work on building fuel rods or other components for the facility”.
Why is that these two interpretations of the so called “Nuclear Agreement” are so vastly different? It sure as hell looks like this “deal” is literally nothing but an illusion which Israel, now having to stand alone neglected by its strongest ally, appear’s to be the only nation that recognizes this. How is Israel not justified in standing against this and at the same time we are justified in standing for it?
We are abandoning Israel and as crazy as it might sound, our alignment with Iran and neglecting to help with the protection of Israel, means something much more sinister for religious people like myself.
- PressTV: Tehran, world powers reach nuclear deal: Iran FM (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Iran expresses doubt that deal will be reached Saturday (timesofisrael.com)
- John Kerry and William Hague in ‘vital’ push for Iran nuclear deal (telegraph.co.uk)
- Talks With Iran on Nuclear Deal Hang in Balance (nytimes.com)
- Iran Talks Mired in Nuclear Details Confront Arriving Ministers – Businessweek (businessweek.com)
- Iran nuclear talks reportedly down to fine print stage- OPINION: What would a good nuclear deal with Iran look like? (foxnews.com)
- Hard Bargaining in Geneva on Iran Nuclear Deal (abcnews.go.com)
- Top Israeli officials lambaste ‘self-delusional’ Iran nuclear deal (timesofisrael.com)
- Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal (freebeacon.com)